Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bears 24 Cardinals 23 - Urlacher defeats Leinart in the "Slept with Paris Hilton Bowl"


I am just now recovering from one of the most exciting games I've ever seen. The Bears rallied from a 20-0 halftime deficit to claw their way to a win. On the road. Despite six turnovers. WITHOUT SCORING AN OFFENSIVE TOUCHDOWN.

Find the story on CNN/SI here.

And for those of you wondering, Brian Urlacher is the Bears middle linebacker, Matt Leinart is the Cardinals quarterback. Urlacher slept with Hilton first, so technically Leinart only got sloppy seconds. Just like in this game.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I don't watch football, but I really wish I could've seen that game.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Chicago Typewriter said...

I was yelling and drinking for you.

5:50 PM  
Blogger banzai said...

See my post: Bears' Monday Night "Miracle" over the Cards was pretty simple

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home